There are several rules to Submit your paper :
- Please prepare your paper according to the IEEE template that can be downloaded from IEEE Conference Proceedings template.
- Microsoft Word 2003 (A4) Template, click HERE.
- LaTeX Template , click HERE.
- LaTeX Bibliography files, click HERE.
- The paper should not have page number, header or footer.
- The paper should be written in English, including tables and figures content.
- The paper should be converted to PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus.
Please log in the electronic submission system (EDAS) to submit your full paper by following this link https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=23113
For visiting participant, please fill-in the online registration form that can be accessed HERE.
Each paper is minimum consist of 3 pages upto 6 pages , including abstract, all figures, tables, and references.
Extra pages will be charged at $50 (US dollars) per extra page (more than 6 pages). Paper consists more than 9 pages will be rejected.
We only accept paper in PDF with minimum version is 1.5
Submissions that do not meet ICAMIMIA 2017 requirement formats will be rejected
- IEEE PDF eXpress Plus, click HERE.
- Conference ID: 41200xp
For more detail tutorial about submission using EDAS please read on this LINK.